
Most people take pride in where they live. I guess these neighbors don't really care. Squallor is just fine for them as long as they can drink all night.

Pizza Hut is a great neighbor. Look how neat and clean they keep their trash.

It's party time! Yea! Let's see how much beer we can drink and how much noise we can make! Heck. Who cares about other people?

This is really nice. Just leave that cup anywhere. I'm sure someone else will be happy to pick up after you. Just like your mommy does.

Hey, Pizza Hut! Thanks for the attractive banner. You're really classin up the place. But try to tone it down. We don't want our assessments to go up too high because of the beautification you've done.

Don't be a litterbug is what they used to teach us in school. I guess the curriculum has changed.
No comments:
Post a Comment